Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • How to homestead a national park...

    No fuckin clue.. My brain + Rothbard = How do you mix labor with a bunch of land that you, essentially, do not want to mix labor with, but conserve the current state of. I don't think this is impossible, but I was just meditating and contemplating (getting baked) and I just can't seem to think...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Sonik on Mon, Feb 21 2011
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)