Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • Is Government Really Necessary? (video)

    Is Government Really Necessary? (video) The lively Greater Philadelphia Thinking Society discussion happened on December 9, 2012. ( http://www.meetup.com/thinkingsociety/events/85461612/ ) Below is the description of the event on the Meetup page: Most discussions about government start from the assumption...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Darren on Tue, Dec 11 2012
  • Two books, and only two, to help someone start down the libertarian path

    A good friend of mine, who is very progressive/liberal, is often willing to have intelligent discussions with me about my anarcho-capitalist views. Recently, she said she was willing to learn more. I told her I have about 25 books, and it would take reading most of them to really get the whole picture...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by ag4apple on Sat, Nov 10 2012
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)