Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • There is No Police Like Holmes: Sherlock Holmes, Libertarian Hero.

    Greetings. This is a little something I've been working on, and wanted to get it out in time for the movie release today... So, for all of you Holmesians, enjoy. Some of my other work: (on High School Musical) http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig9/meyer-s1.html and (on Dave Ramsey) http://www.unitedliberty...
    Posted to General (Forum) by SouthernHero on Fri, Dec 25 2009
  • Everywhere In Chains

    I'm new to this forum, but I don't plan on staying for very long. I've just come to introduce my blogel (blogged novel, if you didn't know). I'm calling it " Everywhere in Chains ", after the infamous Rousseau quote, "Man is born free, but he is everywhere in chains...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Tiberius on Sun, Aug 30 2009
  • Inspection Sticker

    The Man pulled me over today for driving without an inspection sticker. I have not been pulled over for anything in years, but to be honest I have not had an inspection sticker on my vehicle for over a year as well--not because my truck won't pass inspection, but rather because I think the idea of...
    Posted to General (Forum) by AndyTheAnarchist on Tue, Apr 1 2008
  • Re: Self Defense, Police, and Libertarianism

    anyway as I was saying, even with the existence of the state you're not giving up your right to self protection, but vengence. but I believe this would be the case even if policing were privatized.. and for good reason. if your best friend turned up shot to death only hours after you found out he...
    Posted to General (Forum) by Attackdonkey on Sun, Mar 23 2008
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)