  • Austrian Economics and Tally Sticks

    What is the Austrian School's take on "Debit Free", government issued, Tally Sticks? Pros? Cons? I keep seeing this idea being floated as I'm researching. I did a quick search around mises.org and couldn't find an official point of view on Tally Sticks from the Austrian perspective...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Cowboy on Tue, Jan 26 2010
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)