Showing related tags and posts for the Political Theory forum. See all tags in the site
  • A dead Republic to a USSA

    Well it's a department that is most revered in America, mostly hated, some give thanks to it, others despise it for it's strict police policies, but it invites fear into our society that had remain peaceful and prosperous for many years. And that department is none other than Homeland Security...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Jimmy on Sun, Jan 25 2009
  • Re: 16th amendment

    [quote user="sam72"] I'm curious to know what people think about the constitutionality of the 16th amendment. There have been a lot of arguments put forth by people like Bill Benson as to how the 16th amendment was never properly ratified. On the other hand, no court has ever upheld any...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Donald Lingerfelt on Fri, Dec 28 2007
  • 16th amendment

    I'm curious to know what people think about the constitutionality of the 16th amendment. There have been a lot of arguments put forth by people like Bill Benson as to how the 16th amendment was never properly ratified. On the other hand, no court has ever upheld any of the 16th amendent as unconstitutional...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by sam72 on Thu, Dec 27 2007
  • Re: 5 Reasons Not to Vote

    The problem is not so much our republican form of government, but rather that it has been hijacked by power hungary facists. We no longer have sound money, although the Constitution calls for it. We have an income tax that is, according to Supreme Court rulings, unconstitutional. We have property taxes...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by rmtatum on Wed, Sep 26 2007
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)