  • Re: MMORPG's and Austrian Economics

    Check out "EVE". It is the most in depth game\MMO I have ever played. You're free to start a corporation, some examples might be mining, or construction (ships, weapons, etc). The corporation system in EVE is much like the guild system in other games, but feel free to think of your members as employees, and I do believe (though I may be
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Gewehr98 on Wed, Aug 11 2010
  • Re: Stimulus Surprise: Companies Retrench When Government Spends

    Favorited this post, and plan to print it out en masse very soon.I have some friends and family whose minds will be completely blown by this concept. Especially since the findings are coming from a mainstream source.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Gewehr98 on Sat, Jun 12 2010
  • Re: Does Zeta Gundam have a libertarian message ?

    I used to be a huge Gundam fan in my younger days, and watched the vast majority of the different spin offs. Everything from the original, up until Seed, when I lost interest. I've not seen Zeta yet, but if there's a chance it carries a Libertarian message I may have to watch a bit of it and see what you're getting at here.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gewehr98 on Wed, May 26 2010
  • Re: Free download of my libertarian book, Withur We!

    [quote] The first draft was much more focused on economics, but I realized that it was bogging the story down, and ultimately it has to entertain. I toned down the economics so that it doesn't interfere with the story ( I hope) but still makes its points (I hope). [/quote] I think you did a very good job with balancing out the economic side of the
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gewehr98 on Wed, May 26 2010
  • Re: Mises Circle (localized)

    [quote] krazy kaju wrote the following post at Tue, May 25 2010 5:16 AM: Hell yeah, I know where Kzoo is. I live in Livonia. If you ever move back, hit me up with a PM or something. We need to get something going. [/quote] I'll be back in MI this friday for sure. I'll shoot you a PM sometime around then, and we can start getting some ideas thrown
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Gewehr98 on Tue, May 25 2010
  • Re: Mises Circle (localized)

    I've often thought it'd be neat to have some sort of meet ups/circle as well. I know lots of other political organizations have them, and I have always wondered why I never saw any for AE/Libertarianism/etc. " krazy kaju wrote the following post at Mon, May 24 2010 5:46 PM: I was thinking about how cool it would be to set up a "Mises
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Gewehr98 on Mon, May 24 2010
  • Re: Free download of my libertarian book, Withur We!

    I just finished the .pdf. It was very well written, and I really enjoyed it. I plan on buying a hard copy just as soon as I finish moving (sometime here within the next week). Without giving too much away, I was really pleased with the way you worked in some very basic Austrian principles, and expounded upon them later. I hope you continue writing,
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gewehr98 on Sun, May 23 2010
  • Re: OpEdNews article calls Mises & Austrian school morons

    "...- and who are not beholden to political partisanship and game-playing for the sake of the election cycle" Having one ruling party generally does simplify that nasty little problem, doesn't it?
    Posted to General (Forum) by Gewehr98 on Wed, May 5 2010
  • Re: Who is signing up for Murphy's online course at the Mises Academy?

    I'd love to, unfortunately, I don't have the money for it this time around. Aiming for one of the next classes at this point.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Gewehr98 on Wed, Mar 31 2010
  • Re: Was the Military Right Before The American Revolution Mainly or All Militia?

    There was the "Continental Army", which was formed by a Congressional resolution in 1775. There were a good number of militia groups, as well as other troops which were controlled by the individual colonies. I don't have exact numbers on the make up (X number of actual army, X number of militia etc) of the full fighting force, if that
    Posted to History (Forum) by Gewehr98 on Mon, Mar 29 2010
Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2 Next > | More Search Options