  • Did Bernanke prevent deflation?

    Which one of the following views do you think is the correct one? 1) bernanke printed a lot of money, there was low price inflation, but there would have been huge price deflation if he had not printed. The money printing prevented deflation. 2) bernanke printed a lot of money, and this did cause big...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Maurizio Colucci on Sat, Apr 20 2013
  • Price Transparency during high inflation

    Central banks around the world are printing gigantic amounts of money, we are now entering a truly uncharted territory (old news I know). Which leads me to my question, how will people and businesses conduct trade under a period of high inflation in regards to price transparency? What will be the most...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by rosstaylor on Thu, Mar 7 2013
  • Did Bernanke prevent deflation?

    Which one of the following views do you think is the correct one? 1) bernanke printed a lot of money, there was low price inflation, but there would have been huge price deflation if he had not printed. The money printing prevented deflation. 2) bernanke printed a lot of money, and this did cause big...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Maurizio Colucci on Sat, Apr 20 2013
  • Price Transparency during high inflation

    Central banks around the world are printing gigantic amounts of money, we are now entering a truly uncharted territory (old news I know). Which leads me to my question, how will people and businesses conduct trade under a period of high inflation in regards to price transparency? What will be the most...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by rosstaylor on Thu, Mar 7 2013
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)